Attorney John B. Shepherd is experienced in all aspects of real estate transactions and proceedings. He provides quality counsel and legal expertise with respect to purchase, sale and leasing contracts, financing, litigation, partnerships, joint ventures, mortgages, options, foreclosure, development, construction, leases, landlord-tenant issues and other real estate services.
For most, real estate is the largest single investment you will have in your lifetime. Call us if you find yourself involved in:
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Construction defects,
- Trespass and boundary line disputes,
- Easement disputes,
- Encumbrances and mortgages
- Quitclaim and Warranty deeds,
- Real estate and probate, including inheritance of property,
- Leasing commercial space,
- Lease drafting and review,
- Purchase Agreements and Options
- Construction defect cases,
- Land use and zoning, Variances
- Mediation, arbitration and civil litigation.
Attorney Shepherd has earned a highly respected reputation for distinguished service offering exceptional legal skills, quick response and impressive solutions with the maximum level of professional integrity. He knows how to proceed with decisiveness while exercising caution to avoid real estate litigation, resolve and negotiate disputes in the most expeditious and beneficial way for our clients.